Submit your manuscript
Our 3-step submission process
1. Before you submit
Now you’ve identified a journal to submit to, there are a few things you should be familiar with before you submit.
- Make sure you are submitting to the most suitable journal
- Make sure your manuscript is accurate and readable
- Understand the copyright agreement
2. Ready to submit
To give your manuscript the best chance of publication, follow these policies and formatting guidelines.
- General formatting rules for all article types
- Make sure your submission is complete
- Copyright and license agreement
- Read and agree to our Editorial Policies
After acceptance, we provide support so your article gains maximum impact in the scientific community and beyond.
Please note that manuscript can only be submitted by an author of the manuscript and may not be submitted by a third party.
- Who decides whether my work will be accepted? - Peer-review policy
- Open Journal System (OJS) submission guidelines
Submit manuscript through Open Journal System (OJS)