Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Nature-Nurture Journal of Psychology (NNJP) belief is that all researches are conducted for the benefit of humanity. Research is the product of an investment by society and consequently its fruits should be returned to all humankind without borders or discrimination, serving society universally and in a transparent fashion. Because of it Nature-Nurture Publisher (NNP) provides online free and open access to all of its research publications.
All articles published by Nature-Nurture Journal of Psychology (NNJP) are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
As authors of articles published in Nature-Nurture Journal of Psychology you are the copyright holders of your article and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate your article, according to the Nature-Nurture Publisher (NNP) license agreement.